We offer organizations comprehensive IT and Network Support Services for all your technical issues. SCWOA is based in California and our services are available across the US and North America
IT Security & Network Support Services
SCWOA has assembled a comprehensive portfolio of expertise, dedicated to supporting most popular professional, business, and enterprise level platforms and technologies.
We can provide cover for a single incident on demand (e.g. quick repairs and bug fixes), or as a reactive measure using our 24*7 monitoring and in-depth analysis tools (i.e. to help prevent network / computer / software problems before they can become larger more difficult issues).
Whether the simplest computer problem or the most complex IT issue – you can always rely on us for help with almost any technical difficulty.
Our service model enables organizations to get all the ad-hoc technical support they need at a very competitive cost – whether to act in place of dedicated onsite team, or to supplement available IT resources.
People that ask us for help are generally looking for a simple and easy way to get some assistance, while achieving predictable results for a predictable fee.
Our consultants always follow the latest peer reviewed and industrially accepted best practices and methodologies to keep ourselves up to date. We work hard to stay at the cutting edge of enterprise technology.
What we offer:
- Specially designed IT support services optimized for medium to large organizations
- Specialist advice to ensure system security, stability, and continuity
- 24×7 remote monitoring
- Comprehensive and in-depth vulnerability analysis tools
- Services available for one time ad-hoc incidents and through service agreements
Our proficiencies are in:
- General IT & networking support
- IT project management
- IT security governance
- Information risk management
- IT security program development and management
- Incident management and response
- Computer and device management
- Server configuration and management
- Networking planning, setup, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Web services troubleshooting and management
- Enterprise software / application troubleshooting
- Building, maintaining, and supporting IT infrastructures and networks